Sunday, January 13, 2013

"Live long and prosper" #EDC MOOC!



Thanks to my fraingers: Elena Sher, Chris Swift and Angela Towndrow who shared their video stories using VideoScribe, I've discovered yet another web 2.0 tool students and teachers can use to express themselves. I definitely need to work on the camera angles and other features, but for my first vid, I think it's not too bad...please share your video scribes if you decide to make one.  May #edcmooc "live long and prosper" as a learning event.

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job, far better use of colour than mine. The music was good too. Only after mine was published on youtube did I realise that I hadn't used the workspace correctly, it is not centered. If you go to the tutorials on the videoscribe channel, there is a good one on camera views, tutorial 3. I skipped the others, but I'm going to watch them all before I do the next one. You can do amazing things with the drawing hand!
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL941uNyvzPSH4BAGL7Bl_wqkcdDvukAMt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,
    Thanks! I'm still trying to get the hang of it before my seven day trial is up. I haven't been able to figure out how to use the camera very well so I'll check out the tutorial. I didn't even notice that yours was not centered. I thought it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering how hard (or easy) it is to learn how to use VdeoScribe. I use a variety of Web 2.0 tools, but have not tried this one. Thanks for sharing it. See you at etmooc. I'm on Twitter, too, at @judyarzt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy, thanks for watching, and to answer your question, VideoScribe is pretty easy. There are tutorials too if you want more sophisticated videso. I was able to create this one by watching one of the tutorials...you can figure it out in a snap! I'll find you on Twitter and look forward to learning with you @etmooc! Thanks again for your comment.

      Delete